Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
My dynasty league is drafting now on Sunday, is there any good rookie ranking available for a 2QB-league that I can use as a baseline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I have tried to get it later but everyone else in my league are pumped to have it as early as possible. There's a regular discussion at the yearly rule meeting to have our rookie draft before the actual NFL draft even which is just ridiculous

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
It's a 12-team league and I have picks 6 and 7. 1.01 will definitely be Barkley (going to a guy who owns Bell, Shady and Elliot already of course) but I am hoping for there being at least one of the non-Allen QBs available by my picks.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy

Sataere posted:

How is he picking first with those guys?

He traded Kirk Cousins for a 2017 1st and a 2018 first that turned into 1.01. Also I have tried to move up but everyone is so rookie horny that it's basically impossible once the draft order is set. It would cost around four first rounders or equivalent to move up to 1.01

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Had my rookie draft today in my 2qb league. Managed to get Rosen at 1.06 and traded away 1.07 and 2.12 for 2.03 and a 2019 1st.
The first round was
Barkley
Guice
Mayfield
Chubb
Penny
Rosen
Michel
Kerryon Johnson
Lamar Jackson
DJ Moore
Ronald Jones
Josh Allen

I also got an offer for Dez Bryant for my 3.08 pick which was too much possible upside for me to turn down. I feel like there's no chance that Dez doesn't get a shot with some team.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Granted I'm in a 2-qb league but with fewer teams and the top 4 QBs available on the waiver in my 12-team dynasty league is Alex Tanney, Ryan Griffin, Chad Henne and CJ Beathard.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Trade proposal in my dynasty league:
Give: Tyler Boyd
Get: Tevin Coleman

My other WRs are Watkins, Gabriel, Anthony Miller, Zay Jones, and some more trash.
My RBs are Dion Lewis, Buck Allen, Alfred Morris, Mark Walton.

I am obviously not competitive this year so my aim is a full rebuild (I have 15 picks in the first two rounds the next three drafts). Coleman would definitely be better this year but Boyd is developing really well

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Would you give up Josh Rosen for Derek Carr and a 2019 1st in a dynasty 2qb league? My other QBs are all trash and I'm in a big rebuild. I already have three first rounders next year, but this one will be earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Man I am so happy that I included Josh Adams in a trade since I needed the roster spot. In week 5 and to the best team in my dynasty league. He already had Zeke, Bell, Gurley, Conner, and Shady so he really needed another RB. I traded a 2020 third rounder for raheem mostert before he broke his arm so it was all around great