Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
As a Cards fan, I can reiterate that the line will be absolute trash, barring some sort of unforeseen large jumps in individual ability and coaching. Beer covered most of the reasons why that article is ridiculous for a player that seems to be going at about #5 right now, but I think the most ridiculous is the game script argument. Putting aside the fact that no one knows for sure how good the Cardinals will be since the NFL is unpredictable, DJ basically plays like a receiver a large portion of the time anyway so he still gets yards and snaps in losses. In the two games in 2016 that Arizona lost by more than one score, DJ still put up 22.1 and 23.1 points in standard scoring (plus 8 and 3 receptions).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Yeah I was looking at FantasyPros overall rankings. Really, I think I'd be very happy with any of the top 4 RBs.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
Pillbug
I'm using both GroupMe and WhatsApp (different leagues) and both seem to work well. Telegram should also work. I'd decide based on what people in your league already use for chat apps.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
Pillbug
I just picked up Luke Willson due to Olsen's injury. I, too, hate tight ends.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
Pillbug
I know to stay away from Patriots running backs but Michel was just dropped in a couple leagues...

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
Pillbug
Yeah, the final practice reports are due 2 days before the game, so hopefully Baldwin is listed as "Out" today. If he isn't, then you'll have to hope for the Seattle/Chicago kickers once Baldwin is officially inactive 1.5 hours before kickoff, drop someone else that you think you can get back, or just go without a kicker this week if you know you'll lose come Monday evening.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
Pillbug
I'll do it often especially in my 14 team league that has small benches. If you combine that with not picking up a kicker until the afternoon or evening games, you can churn through several high potential or handcuff players. The last player that I churned in week 1, for instance, was Enunwa.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
Pillbug
I thought guillotine leagues usually used FAAB? I think it would make more sense to do so.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
Pillbug
Ajayi / Sproles also out and Clement is questionable. Go get your... Smallwoods?

edit: Clement appears fine, get him first

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
Pillbug
In my favorite league, which has 14 teams, there are only two players that I drafted in the first seven rounds who will play today (not counting Marvin Jones Jr, who plays late so can't be counted upon). 0-3 time.

e: and one of those two is Jamaal Williams, who is bad and I should not have drafted him.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
Pillbug
Someone also dropped Ingram in a league I'm in. Very odd timing. They also dropped Josh Gordon; I'm not really sure what they're doing.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
Pillbug
I'm so unsure about Eric Ebron. He only played 38% and 22% of the snaps in the last two weeks but as long as he keeps scoring there's really nothing to do but to continue playing him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
Pillbug
Miller being out means that Alfred Blue slots in as an RB1 in my league where RBs gain points for carries but lose points for yards.