Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Trent Richardson was RB2 that year?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Should have mashed it. Big mistake.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Bears were #7 D/ST (but very inconsistent) in my league last year. Are they worth a look with Mack joining the team?

I have the Ravens, so I'm good at D/ST, but I'm considering holding them ransom for our huge Bears homer. He has Cohen starting, plus Miller and Trubisky on the bench. His D/ST is the Vikings.

The Zack fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Sep 2, 2018

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Edit is not quote, so I'll rosterbate:

12 team, 1 PPR, 6 paTD, pick 5 of 12

QB Cousins, Garropolo
RB Freeman, Mixon, Collins, K Johnson, Wilkins
WR Brown, Goodwin, R Anderson, Hurns, Godwin
TE Olsen, ASJ
D Ravens
K Butker

The Zack fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Sep 2, 2018

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Pain of Mind posted:

Is Luck good to go for the first week? I have Ryan as the backup and he plays Thursday, so not sure I can wait if it is a GTD. I might have too many shares of Luck this year.

Looks pretty good, I am assuming you play a flex to fit your starting RBs in? I am high on Goodwin this year and think he will be a decent WR2.

Yes 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex. I am high on Goodwin as well.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Not even through week 2, and in my redraft league I'm already down

D Freeman
J Mixon
M Goodwin
G Olsen

That's 4 of my first 6 picks

The Zack fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Sep 15, 2018

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I'd be interested in that guillotine league

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Santheb posted:

Edit: also I hope Handsome James knee injury doesn’t hurt the Kittle train. Backups love tight ends anyway.

Beathard and Kittle were teammates at Iowa. I'm optimistic

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Kicker Konundrum

I need 8 pts from Butker (KC) to win. He's a good PK, but KC's offense is a little too good, as he's only kicked 2 FGs all year.

McManus (DEN) is available. He's kicked more FGs than Butker, but has a lower floor:

Butker has scored 9 6 8
McManus has scored 13 8 2

I'd be crazy to switch PKs, right?

Edit: PATs are 1 pt, FGs are 3, 40-50 yd FGs are 4, 50+ are 5

The Zack fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Oct 1, 2018

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Alfalfa posted:

I trust the Den defense to hold KC to FG’s more than I trust the Den offense to not get blown out and have to score td’s or bust.

Great point, trust the better offense. Thanks

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I'm waffling on starting D Freeman (@PIT) on his first game back from injury. Is he worth starting over the likes of

Collins (@CLE)
K Johnson (v GB)
Ekeler (v OAK)

1 PPR, and FWIW Mixon (v MIA) is my other RB. It's his first game back too, but I'm more confident in his health and usage than Freeman.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Play posted:

It's a tough decision but for me, without knowing what the Falcons plan for Freeman, I'd probably go with Mixon and Ekeler or Johnson, with Ekeler a safer consistent choice and Johnson with home run potential.

Thanks (to VietCampo as well). I didn't realize this wasn't the sit/start thread, so I'll copy my question there.

As for the ATL backfield, I have Coleman in another league and it seems like both RBs are better when both are healthy and playing. Are there any data to support this?

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Perfect, thanks. So, Freeman is better with Coleman, and Coleman is better on his own. That leads me to believe ATL will use Freeman fully. I think I'm going to roll with him.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Thinking about offering my Devonta Freeman for his Dalvin Cook, 1 PPR. Thoughts?

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Thanks everyone. I was under the impression that people would be happy to get rid of Dalvin.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Whatever happened to the two players that traded their entire teams for each other?

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Poque posted:

It went through and we're playing each other this week :getin:

Awesome. Keep us posted

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Melvin Gordon is out per ESPN

e: beaten like my opponent will be when I start Ekeler

The Zack fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Oct 21, 2018

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Sutton

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

TyMo is going to be a Raven.

Good news for Aaron Jones owners, right? I got him in a trade a couple weeks ago and I'm trying to figure him out.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

DariusLikewise posted:

The other options are

Pittsburgh @ BAL
Seattle vs LAC
Washington vs ATL
Buffalo vs Chi
New York Jets @ Mia

I think I would put my bet on bad Fitz showing up

I'm picking up Washington. They have a nice schedule from here on out. Also, opposing D/STs have scored 11 and 17 points against Atlanta in their 2 road games.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
1 PPR. Are DJ Moore or David Moore worth dropping Geronimo Allison for?

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
What's the outlook for Tyler Boyd now that AJ Green will miss some time? Can he handle being covered by the other teams best DBs?

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone except Marquez Valdes-Scantling :mad:

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Jose Valasquez posted:

I'm glad I picked up Ebron for free in week 2 when Delanie Walker went down

Same, but Kittle/Olsen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU