Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Poniard posted:

i want to live in a cave and become more familiar with the individual components of the rocks we put lightning in to and tricked in to doing math

computers is rocks.........with math inside?

:monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Silver Alicorn posted:

hmm but do computers do math... :thunk:

or do we just INTERPRET it as math? :okpos:

like, what if a 9 to you. is a 6 to me!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

like your sixes are my nines and vice versa

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

NoneMoreNegative posted:

are you flirting beep

uh oh...

*curb your enthusiasm music starts playing*

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah. splitting rocks and poo poo? pretty cool.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

atomicthumbs posted:

the desert satan

how’d you know my mother-in-law lives in phoenix!

:dadjoke:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ADINSX posted:

My wife and I are taking the Washington Hunters course over the next few weeks. I don't really want to kill an animal but I want an excuse to walk around nature.

Maybe we'll try hunting turkeys? I hear its challenging but I don't care much for deer.

if you want an outdoor challenge that involves stalking and shooting at animals might i suggest photography? i think it's mega fun and you still get to buy expensive gear.

e: not necessarily knocking hunting, especially if you eat what you kill

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ADINSX posted:

She's the one more excited about the hunting part, and thats the plan, which is why I'd prefer turkeys because I like turkey.

as an avowed omnivore that is too much of a babby to kill his own food i really can’t look down at such a pass time.

trophy hunters on the other hand... :toughguy:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Pham Nuwen posted:

if you wish to make some sort of vague ethical distinction between a guy who wants meat vs. a guy who wants big antlers and meat, i don't know what to tell you

nope. not the point i'm making.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

dont forget to bring a stroller

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

phone? i push around my own calliope.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

les stroud brings a harmonica on his adventures to keep boredom away

I was thinking of getting an ocarina

i like les stroud. haven’t watched that show in ages.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

he stopped making new episodes cause they're way too hard on him

the real deal. :canada:/:patriot:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

having some jams at the beach is good fun

no one wants to hear your chiptunes.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

dragon enthusiast posted:

what's the deal with tiny house lust

real houses are too hard to buy now.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

SO DEMANDING posted:

ugh christ this makes me want to start checking out some of the walmart and similar parking lots here. disaster tourism in my own backyard or something. :-/

i just check out ur post history

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

panserbjørn :black101:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ADINSX posted:

Its a really cool lookin van thou

expensive as gently caress too. yowza.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

gently caress, that's cool. is that in a state park or something, or do you just pick some backroad and park?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

atomicthumbs posted:

all that was on BLM land in nevada

oh, right. the ranchers' land then. :chud:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

I'm also on brain altering chemicals that seem to be murdering my appetite.

lol. i've been on the losing (gaining) end of that crap shoot before.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

C.H.O.M.E. posted:

in badlands

oh cool. picking up a fresh load of your posts?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

good ol’ robbie borat

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

did you see jerry cotton anywhere?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Rubio! Rubio!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i had a friend put one of those super hot gimmick sauces on his scrote

he had a poor evening

The SA Beast.

Have a good post!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

not even 3,200 miles. wtf?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

dang, very nice.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yes

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Stymie posted:

camping photos are neat and all, but there needs to be more people leaving tech behind in this thread

start with shutting off your computer

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it's called "blackened", you philistine!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

jony neuemonic posted:

stymie have you read the death of homo economicus? you'd probably like it.

reading does not involve labor. please don’t even.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:aaaaa:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

I can respect someone who subsists on wild foods while staying within legal limits

most definitely this. I couldn’t do it, ‘cause I’m a soft baby, but if you can pull it off that’s all kinds of good.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

canoes are kinda cool but im not too keen on the switching sides to paddle all the time.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

learn 2 j-stroke u scrub

no u :mad:

Silver Alicorn posted:

just use an outboard

there we loving go.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

what makes it for moose hunting? can it accommodate eight people and an animal?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

interesting.

on a side note, this reminds me that I’ve been told that enfield .303s were a popular moose gun back in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i can’t anywhere without electricity because cpap. :owned: