Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

i want to live in a cave and become more familiar with the individual components of the rocks we put lightning in to and tricked in to doing math

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

yeah

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I was dicking around on goog maps at work and now i want to gently caress off to iceland for about a week but if i could go to svalbard and get owned by a polar bear that would be cool too

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

i actually unironically was looking in to moving to iceland because gently caress where i live and how its very possible i'll be trapped in jobs adjacent to war crimes until i die

also bump

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

no

im the middle of nowhere airport hermit

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

im gonna walk forwards in to the wilderness and backwards in to hell

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

bump

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

i hate being

also bump

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Kevin Mitnick P.E. posted:

move to west virginia, spend the winter in a warm place, spend the rest of the time in almost heaven

the one time i was in WV it was exactly how i imagined

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I have this one printed out and put up over my desk at home I should hang it up at work as well

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I'm taking this Friday off to wander around a trail and look at trees or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

bump