Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

vodkat posted:

every loving day op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

The desert will eat a man in a rounding error. it is one of the things i fear and love most

for real http://www.otherhand.org/home-page/search-and-rescue/the-hunt-for-the-death-valley-germans/

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

Failson posted:

I would like to buy a janky old hippie van, and drive away from computers forever.

:same:

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

walked through the forest to look at waterfalls and really wished i just stayed there

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

Broken Machine posted:

:yosnice:, where in the world is this?
zillie falls in the atherton tablelands region of Queensland AU. would recommend wandering through the area if you get a chance.

Shaman Linavi fucked around with this message at 17:50 on May 11, 2019

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

just chilling at the japanese garden

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

u solve this problem by going outside and wandering in the woods

this sounds like a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Linavi