Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Perplx posted:

use the woods to make charcoal to forge the sword
what happened to primitive technology? they havent posted all year :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Just found out I won't get an offer

Time to walk into the woods!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

don't hate

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i went for a walk today and stood in the middle of the baseball field while it snowed

i go skiing in 3 weeks :)))))))

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYtxM1XoCLE

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

well yea you dont have their adress or anything.

ive never seen anyone in any of those videos looking for sympathy, they know they are loving around and may indeed find out one day

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lmao stop being babies, no one got hurt

Did you see that sick skid he did tho where almost put his bare foot on the ground. Made my butthole recoil

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

thanks. its a panasonic :)

i picked it up on craigslist a few years ago, a dx-3000. its a bit big but i make it work

i picked this one up just a few weeks ago, a 4000 :)))) its a great size for me or my partner, so now she gets to ride with me without a bunch of drag and weight from the other bike we had. and now i have a small fleet of bikes that peoiple can use when they come in from out of town

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

i had a panasonic i got off CL and some fucko stole it off the front of the RV

seriously dude this bike was $25 on the classifieds and your bolt cutters were at least $39
drat i got ripped off then if thats the market rate

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

yea i was lucky like that too, but i was renting (9 loving years) and i finally bought a house couple blocks down the street. the lack of old trees and an open field really lets the road noise hit my windows. also, the bail bondsman across the street loves to do launch starts in american muscle cars every few days

in any case its beats the hell out of being in the suburbs.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/cRTgSnz.mp4

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

the sun sets after 5pm now. very nice.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i went into the woods

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

ask myself that err' day

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

chemical photography is allowable woods tech imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

nice

i found out you can pack your bike in a bikebox and bring it with you to your destination as checked luggage. i think I'm going to use this info to hit some alpine biking with my own gear