Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
tiny house poo poo has nothing at all to do with cutting down excess or living simply. Its marketing to idiots who don't understand housing same as the organic and non-gmo labels are marketing for idiots who don't understand science or agriculture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

it is a lie the baby boomers tell themselves to avoid acknowledging that they have made it impossible for their children to live as well as they did

lol no its nothing to do with boomers. its 100% gen x + y

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
California ruins everything

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Silver Alicorn posted:

sounds to me like a canoe would be really heavy and hauling it over land would suck

well yeah, it goes in the water

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lmao. this thread is bougie as gently caress.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
and then they pop back out when they get bored or need to do some laundry.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lancemantis posted:

well yeah I'm just trying to find one that I like that uses a fuel source I can stick in my emergency crate outside that doesn't care about sitting around for long periods of time in that situation

litterrally every propane camp stove. you could also do esbit

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

nice of you to take your aunt hiking

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

i think some canadian geese have started nesting in the field across from my back yard. i hope i get to see some fluffy baby hellbirds soon.

geese are scum and u should addle their eggs or at the very least use a green laser pointer to get them to gently caress off

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

canada geese

"Canada goose" is an incorrect translation as a result of quebecois interference in the language. Canadian goose is correct.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
garmin inreach is made in maine

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
just stick some lights in there

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

full addressable RGB cockpit imo. rave that poo poo out

seems like a perfect application for those cheap aliexpress led strips

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
you get the ones that are usb powered and use a usb battery thing

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i have a green laser pointer i use to scare off the geese that show up on the river

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
edmund scientific ruled. i wanted all the cool science kits they had

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
no, post it.

i had geese that kept honking at 2am and i was gettin heated so i looked up the best way to take care of them and it turns out they fuckin hate green laser pointers. they freak the gently caress out and fly off and they dont come back. its great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
that pit is cool as hell and they should let it kill and dissolve geese.