Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I'm glad you found the upgrade that solves your combat problems so handily :haw:
I regret nothing except everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I really hope Bryce takes the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hide severed body parts1 around Arcadia's flat that she hopefully won't find until they start to stink.

1 Severed body parts, like lots of hands with only middle fingers.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I enjoyed Bryce expositing while his head spins in the washing machine.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
In that last picture Arcadia's outfit looks almost practical.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I appreciate that the game bothered to explain how Bryce kept regenerating even after getting his eye ripped out and losing the source of his immortality. It felt like the writers were still trying a little bit even in the face of incredible stupidity.

Except the explanation doesn't work in the fiction. Alex is an imperfect immortal and can't regenerate his limbs, unlike the perfect immortal Bryce. So when Bryce takes his eye, he should no longer be able to regenerate his limbs. That last fight could have shaken up some mechanics and tried to do something interesting, but instead it just. went. on.

This game. What a great concept. What a wet fart of an execution.

• Locked thread