Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

But couldn't you just regenerate inside the thing and explode out of it?

Or, heck, mixing it with the time limit idea, what if being captured took like an hour off of a doomsday clock with varying amounts of doomsday time per difficulty? I don't really see what eldritch power is keeping you captured in there.

I know we all hate time limits, but I was thinking more of a generic Spiderman vs King-pin esque "You have way more time than you'd ever need unless you die 12+ times on every level."

E: While I'm at it, if I understand correctly, that is the ONLY enemy that can do that? Bosses have no special "I'm glowing red, grr, argh look out" attack? And you get swarmed with lovely Kirbys? If they at least fought each other over who gets to eat the head that would give you a chance to find your body without doing QTE shenanigans...

Quicksilver6 fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Apr 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

I feel like the hero should have been one of those Crash Test Dummy robots from that old cartoon...

• Locked thread