Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

It looks kinda fun when framerate slowdown and screen tearing aren't rearing their ugly heads. But then we still haven't seen the biggest problem of the game besides Arcadia being terrible, hopefully the goofy demon from the intro makes up for it somewhat later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

I'm tempted to say you have to kill 5 of the yellow things to make the shield go down, but that may be giving the design of the game too much credit.

e: Yeah, definitely too much credit. It's either timed or some exceedingly dumb combination of factors.

Ignatius M. Meen fucked around with this message at 23:12 on May 15, 2018

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

It's a real shame because the elevator pitch of this game should be fun, but then it got bogged down with ideas that worked against the core concept. A few of them were ideas that made sense to include because plenty of other games have 'em, but on a second look they don't fit in with making the play experience smooth and fun.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

RIP Sangria, you were the best character in the game... not that that's saying much.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

That boss battle was pretty good, even though rotating levels can be a bit confusing it was never hard to readjust and finishing it was straightforward. Also, is it my imagination or were there fewer graphics glitches this video? Maybe this part of the game got more polish than the rest of it.

• Locked thread