Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
We were about to solve the obesity epidemic in the old thread, oh well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

thatfatkid posted:

Fat people aren't really people.

New statistics show that 0% of "people" are overweight, we did it!

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

asio posted:

Fat office workers ITT talking about losing weight by taxing chocolate bars instead of going outside for a walk lol

Exercise alone doesn't work for weight loss

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm real skinny but I'm hungry all the time

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Solemn Sloth posted:

There is some evidence that diet soft drinks also have a weight gaining effect too I can’t remember what it is specifically

I heard about that study recently. Turns out they gently caress up your blood sugar control mechanisms too, but in a different way or something. There's a kind of tragedy to it

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

this broken hill posted:

i wish i could strike tony abbott down with my own hand but instead i have to wait for history to wreak its slow and perfect vengeance

You use your head for striking Tony, just do it a bit harder than Astro Labe did

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Synthbuttrange posted:

no gently caress off ABC i dont want to hear about loving inbred weddings

I don't remember the last one that well but I don't remember the media getting this pathetically desperate about it, it's loving gross, have some dignity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

kirbysuperstar posted:

Oh cool I finally got a robocall that was in Chinese. Thanks anime dave.

I got one this morning too

I'm now activated

• Locked thread