Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

hooman posted:

Spoke too soon!

Why did this man on foot so maliciously collide with our innocent police car!

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

Starshark posted:

There's a pigeon at my window who says there's a problem with my Microsoft Windows, should I let it in?

You're safe as long as it isn't a heron. Fuckers will make a mess of your pots and pans.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

iajanus posted:

I've been stuck at this job for two hours watching a computer reset and have had to listen to 2gb (or whatever they call it here in Brisbane) the entire time

Kill me

4bc is the Brisbane equivalent of 2gb.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe
Peter Dutton, you have no loving moral high ground to talk about kids in detention centres you dishonest piece of garbage.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/why-were-doomed-to-die-from-dumbness/news-story/36f4925048b859eb105a932427a60df7

I think this is the most newscorp article to ever exist. Sledging the ABC, pushing the Liberal line about Pauline Hanson's backflip and throwing in something about Shorten for good measure all sprinkled with a "aren't we so much SMARTER".

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe
If we're gonna have at least one racist backwater senator we can and already do worse than Lambi. She's ignorant but not wilfully malicious like Hanson.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

G-Spot Run posted:

Auspol June: "No, John. You are the derros" And then John was a refugee.

We have a winner.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe
I like how Turnbull is completely and totally ineffectively deflecting every Cash question with "BUT GETUP GOT MONEY". Nobody on earth gives a poo poo about that, Turnbull. We care about the AFP being used as a weapon against political opponents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe
The major difference is that American sales tax is applied at the end of the transaction, not required to be part of an advertised MSRP or RRP. The prices in Australia must be after GST.

• Locked thread