Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

You Am I posted:

God I hope Pell is found guilty just to see the reaction from Andrew Bolt and Tony Abbott.

As well as some closure for Pell's victims, of course.
Bolt saw the writing on the wall a while ago and declared it unjournalistic to comment on a case in progress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

My sister-in-law got to meet Eddie Betts yesterday so clearly being a teacher is all worth it
When I did placement with grade 4s there was a kid from a family of AFL players who beat me in a distance kicking contest.

Also I quit my course after placement because the workload and expectations made retail suddenly seem more appealing.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Andrew Bolt: Don’t Marxists realize that he stole the whole “help those in poverty” idea from Jesus Christ?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

hmm yes I believe it was socrates who said “i like rape”, a truism lost on the #metoo hordes.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Being compassionate hurts I wish I was a sociopath

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Apparently Andrew Bolt has strong opinions about the black Archbishop that gave the sermon at the royal wedding.
From what I can glean from his article excerpt he seems upset that the bride was upstaged. He puts on this quaint act sometimes that makes me think he’s upset that he wasn’t born aristocratic and can only experience it vicariously or by licking the feet of truebloods like Abbott.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

The great barrier reef is in great shape.

Oh good, my laundry is done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Dude McAwesome posted:

I really wish they’d replace the phrase “climate science denial group” with “a pack of tremendous fuckheads” in order to maintain journalistic truth in reporting.
For real though, they should avoid the term "skeptic" because they're not skeptics, they're being paid to push corporate propaganda they know is BS.

• Locked thread