Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013
Put a tax on sugar and a negative tax on delicious healthy fats. I call it the "Make food taste better and also maybe help obesity" plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013

JBP posted:

I mean as a normie what right do I have to poo poo on either

Look at you, pretending you don't have a fetish for being yelled at by Auspol.

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013
Oh gee golly gosh, I'd sure love to not steal from my employees, but unfortunately it's everyone's fault but mine.

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013
Don't be stupid, Johnson. Millennials are too busy eating smashed avo and going to concerts to help with this piece. Just google, 'what Millennials say' and we will pretend. That will work.

Edit: blacks rule

Gentleman Baller fucked around with this message at 06:25 on May 10, 2018

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013

JBP posted:

if you actually google "what millennials say" the only autocomplete is "what millennials say about their parents in therapy"

Holy poo poo lmao

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013

JBP posted:

This just in, every employee on earth that isn't working for some social enterprise horseshit is evil.

Wage slavery is a choice.

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013

ewe2 posted:

Close but the original American context goes back to Levittown, William Levitt essentially invented the suburb and it was exclusionary segregation from the start. What "white flight" describes is what happens when that racism no longer receives active promotion by structures of authority, and real estate agents can't prop up the perceived loss in property values. The builders or developers may start out with the intention of a high-value, white suburb but obviously can't turn away anyone with the money, and the local government and other structures negatively promote racism and white flight by seeing the area as having lost value or increase in crime, or too expensive to maintain and a dozen other excuses. The media are only value-adding to that perception.

Actually POC have a magical aura that makes stuff cheaper, food better, and racist assholes move away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013
I loving hate Jeff Bezo and I hope in retaliation, the Australian government makes it so GST is only charged on purchases from Amazon.

• Locked thread