Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

man nurse posted:

Funky Kong mode is very powerful.

There's a disturbed pervert in the pinball thread named man purse whom I thought was you for a while.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

His Ha HaHa Ha Ha tattoo is the beginning of Borstal Breakout.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching DSP playing MGS2 and he just listened to the codec where Snake tells him very specifically not to wear a AK and a guard uniform outside of Shell 1's core and he's on some other shell somewhere and he very slowly equipped both of those things and got caught immediately as he walked into the next room.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZfxcLMN8r0&t=2227s Timestamped.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSH39aiTx2A&t=9005s lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just seen DarkSydePhil remove a ring that gets broken if you remove it, which raises all your stats, to put on something called a Wolf Ring, and he took a few seconds to say yes to the prompt that says it breaks the ring. My N-word.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hope people watched this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Mock Otacon voice:] I became a scientist because I wanted to genetically engineer the tentacle dicks from hentai! Ah ah ah ah ah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

LOL. Having a beard and glasses and a Nintendo makes you a gay transgender.

• Locked thread