Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I'm going to buy yakuza 0 and God of War this month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I can't believe I spent $120 in destiny 2. I want to die

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

The White Dragon posted:

what is there to spend $120 on in destiny 2, isn't it just fps diablo

don't tell me there's a real-money shop

phone posting and autocorrect. It should be "on destiny 2". My b.

Game at launch + DLC. I am not going to buy the one coming out next week.

But there is cosmetics you can buy (I didn't).

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

That's because there really isn't enough content/loot to constitute a grind so there's really nothing to skip, and conversely nothing worth playing.

If your personal end goal was "make your space man look cool" you could purchase cosmetic items which saved you from having to play the game to get different looking stuff.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

This thread has dedicated more time toward destiny 2 than it deserves.

Im looking forward to spending my long weekend starting God of War :cheers:

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

In Training posted:

Im still playing the RE REvelations 2 raid mode for some reason and just unlocked a cyber ghost that can only use a samurai sword.

The Capcom x Sega humble bundle that had REmake and Code Veronica coupled with the psn sale with all the RE games on sale has got me thinking I should play other ones that aren't just RE4.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Swery is going to have to re-release deadly premonition again to pay for court fees thanks a lot.

In Training posted:

I have played through every resident evil game except the light gun games in the last 6 months or so and I can honestly say the only one that's not worth it is RE6. I freaking love all of these games.

The only thing stopping me is that my attempt to play through all of MGS chronologically has failed. MGSV just took the wind out of my sails.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Please change my name to CLIFFY'S IFFY, UH thanks.

game lovely, uh

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Shin Megami Tensai: Digital Pussy Saga

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

no PS4 version? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

It must be sick to live in a place with more than two big pizza chains.

There was a third one called Eagle Boys but I don't know where they are anymore.

• Locked thread