Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

Here's the Official Song of the Mayday thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFSN8a2VUsU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

Ometeotl posted:

Microsoft got away with charging for Live because they were the big console of the two of them in that gen, and Sony now gets away with charging for their online because they are the big console of this gen. It's the same reason Sony says no to crossplay but MS is willing to do it. How anyone can look at competition and go "No, this is bad, I want to be forced to use one system and be enslaved to the whims of that console maker" is insane.

Sony wanted crossplay last gen and MS said no. It benefits the losing console more. If you could buy a 230 euro Xbone over a 300 euro PS4 slim and still play with your friends at Fortnite, that's a lost sale for Sony.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

I said come in! posted:

Never mind about my previous post about finishing Ki No Kuni 2. This kingdom building feature sucks and it's lame as hell that you have to do it in order to progress the story. It's a lame attempt to force you to do side quests and grind.

I let the kingdom run for half an hour before and after work while doing other stuff so never encountered this. What story parts get locked?

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

Battlefield updated their Facebook and the next one is V, apparently

• Locked thread