Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I think I finished Part Time UFO after getting all the medals and buying all the cute UFOutfits. I thought that would unlock something beyond the ending but it didn't! Still had a great time with the game; cute little distraction.

Anyways it was nice to have an actual game on my phone to play for like a couple minutes at a time and I'm looking for something similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

And specifically the Minecraft deal was because Microsoft had a bunch of offshore money that they could not repatriate without paying taxes on. Since the worst tax law in history was passed and includes provisions that basically say the US Government has given up on taxing that...

Once again, Happy May Day people

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Saint Freak posted:

You might know it by it's other name, THE COUGAR BOY

lol

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Hey I keep getting owned in Invisible Inc. while I figure out the mechanics but I already like it

I'm going to try out the guy who has the amazing special ability of having A Gun and just burying some of these jerk guards who keep shooting me dead

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Expect My Mom posted:

prob gonna buy bayonetta tonight, im excited about it

It's the best 3rd person brawler ever probably- what system ya buying it on?

• Locked thread