Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Zaphod42 posted:

Cyberpunk is looking like vaporware anyways.

We have yet to see 1 second of gameplay.

Supposedly they'll be showing a lot at E3. Also I think the rumor was that MS purchased exclusive marketing rights. So like when you see a commercial for the game its followed by the Xbox logo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

univbee posted:

Wait is it not getting a PC version?

I'm sure it will but it won't come out until like a year later

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Wow. I remember Josh Sawyer has posted on these forums (it's been years since I've been in an Obsidian game thread here) but has he commented on this

He still posts here regularly but he hasn't commented on this. Eric Fenstermaker has posted a rebuttal but you'll have to look at rpgcodex to find it so good luck lol.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Cowcaster posted:

everyone knows that when steam inevitably goes bankrupt you'll lose your digital salad, that's why i only buy hardcopies of salad

Its such a pain to have to get up and switch out the bowls every time I wanna eat a new salad tho

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Love this absolute unit

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
That's funny because they just announced that their fall expansion would have a mode that is "new to the FPS genre". It will definitely be some form of BR

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Real hurthling! posted:

Activision is in panic mode

Lol nah they made literally a billion dollars in revenue last quarter off of just microtransactions. They wanna get it out cheap before their expansion next week so people buy boxes.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Uhh how does that make publishers money?

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Jay Rust posted:

Baldur’s Gate is now the piece of media I own the most, at five copies, supplanting Resident Evil 4

original discs
gog version
steam enhanced edition
??
????

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

chumbler posted:

Buy switch TWEWY so that they make a sequel. That's how it works, right? I'm looking forward to the cool art style and music in better quality.

TWEWY will never get a sequel and hell its probably better that way

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
It is fun, but its stretched too thin imo

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Cool people say "battlegrounds"

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

VideoGames posted:

I like finding cool and odd Kiry pictures for my avatars now :D

Its a good rear end posting brand

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Desperate Character posted:

undertale was great but lisa does almost everything so much better with making killing seem more hosed up. people hate lisa the painful but I loved how you can basically kill everyone whether it was justified or not. undertale wimps out by making you grind boring battles repeatedly instead of going all the way and just letting you wipe out the towns (or at least more unique npcs after Snowden)

:hai:

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
gf: *presses low kick*

me: "heh, thats not safe" *ruthlessly combos her into oblivion*

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Sakurazuka posted:

If I was going to do something insanely unfun for it I'd just get to NG++ so I could buy the spells I need

Its definitely faster to do it this way and NG+ is actually pretty cool in DS2 since it changes some things.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Its very funny to me that Epic were testing the moba waters with uhh whatever their moba was called but the second Fornite BR took off they shut that poo poo right down

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Remember Chivalry? I'd play a BR version of that

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

corn in the bible posted:

I genuinely don't get why people love breath of the wild. If anyone but Nintendo made that game everyone would admit it's an empty open world tech demo and also pretty boring.

As far as open worlds go its very nicely designed. Say what you will about the combat or the dungeons or the story but the world itself is dope as hell.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
It's been losing players at a pretty steady rate but it'd have to lose a ton more before it gets close to dead.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

The Colonel posted:

lets play unreal tournament 2k4

hell yes

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Internet Kraken posted:

I'm gon bob you

wtf that's just a cactuar

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
♫ What can I do for you? What can I do for you? What can I do for you? ♫

"uhh a living wage?"

♫ I. Can't. Hear. You. ♫

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Gonna be a good day when they put the prime trilogy on switch

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Calaveron posted:

Is there a more perfect song/game trailer combination than Bartholomew/Dark Souls? I posit there isn't

Psssh that ain't even the best DS one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6xaY64GNfs

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

homeless snail posted:

IMO it was a real misstep when all he dark souls 3 trailers were to kid rock music. and that weird dramatic reveal at the end where the camera spun around and revealed that they made their character actually look like kid rock? what was up with that

my name is haaaaaaaavvveeeeellllllll the ROCK

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Did anyone post this one yet? Because its up there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krc1t4HU8GI

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Jay Rust posted:

Why is she named Linkle? Is this some Mario / Wario situation?

Yes in that she's the evil Link

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

homeless snail posted:

its just roast beef with cheese

and yet it is gross

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Anyone heard of hungry howies? they are the actual worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Jay Rust posted:

Eat green salads :angel:

:chloe:

• Locked thread