Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

exquisite tea posted:

Awhile back there was some rumor floating around that MS would buy exclusivity rights to Cyberpunk 2077 but that was probably just wishful thinking.

Cyberpunk is looking like vaporware anyways.

We have yet to see 1 second of gameplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

exquisite tea posted:

MS seems uninterested in making the X-Box anything more than a proprietary Win10 gaming machine if they don't pull out of the console market altogether, which is unfortunate because competition is good for the industry and exclusives are where you tend to find games that aren't multiplatform service-based monstrosities.

Yeah.

OTOH it would be mega rad to buy 1 console and be able to play all the games for a generation

Also MS deserves to be chased out of the game industry for loving up so bad with Don Mattrick

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Ometeotl posted:

Terrible takes.

I can't wait to pay $300 a year for online access because there are no alternatives.

Friend, before Microsoft online services were free. Completely free. I'm not sure losing Microsoft is as bad as you think it would be.

If it wasn't for the 'alternative' we'd still have free PSN.

So yours is the most terrible of takes.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Motto posted:

Also the mega console the plays everything forever is called A Computer.

Console exclusives gently caress that up. One less console gets us closer to the One True System though.

Just gotta kill playstation next :evilbuddy:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

Better d-pad than the switch :(

Maybe on yours

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

You could probably take advantage of the line break in long avs to make a really cool 3d effect if you wanted right?

Not me. But like, someone talented could.

Yeah using a line break as a fixed point in space as a frame of reference could help highlight the "3d" of an image. Although... for that to really work I think you have to be able to have things stick over the line break... so maybe not.

I'm not an artist I dunno.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

Pinball Arcade Losing Over 50 Bally and Williams Tables On June 30th
Farsight Studios have announced via Facebook that their licensing agreement for the Williams and Bally pinball trademarks will not be renewed. Tables manufactured by those two companies will no longer be purchasable within Pinball Arcade on all platforms. This includes everything from Medival Madness and Black Knight 2000 to licensed titles such as Doctor Who and Terminator 2: Judgement Day. The latter pair is notable, as they are two of the five crowdfunded tables present in the current game. All these Kickstarter successes will no longer be available to purchase once the update rolls out.

Overall, Pinball Arcade will be reduced from the current 95 tables to just 33.

Lol. Mega RIP. Just say you're not supporting the game anymore. De-list it.

gently caress

Gotta buy some tables real quick

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

We Didn't Start The Fire, but it's just the word FORTNITE repeated over and over for 5 minutes.

PUBG should be in there too

but yeah

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

I said come in! posted:

For those who use their PC's on their TV to play video games, what mouse/keyboard do you use when necessary? Do any of you have a recommended small wireless keyboard/mouse that you like?

I use a keyboard/touchpad combo to control my computer when sitting in bed watching TV late at night.

If you're just gaming on TV, I would get a controller like a PS4 controller and just do big picture mode and stuff.

If you really want a mouse and keyboard just get a decent one, there's no reason a normal one wouldn't work fine.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

In my day we muddled through Baldur's Gate without a manual we liked it!

Uphill both ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

In Training posted:

I guess this may be the future of Switch ports if its successful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sklIk3HqMEs

Its a streaming version of RE7, you need to be connected online to play it, and it costs 20 dollars per 6 months of access. You never own the game. Capcom ftmfw!

I hate the idea of not owning a game, but really how many games do you play for more than 6 months? Not very many, a few favorites.

• Locked thread