Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jay Rust posted:

I don’t get the thread title

In celebration of the labor movement nobody is posting on May 1st

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jay Rust posted:

Let’s start the month on a positive note. Let’s talk about games we love!

Battletech! I’m having a ton of fun stomping robots with my robots!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Saint Freak posted:

It'll be Witcher 1 Remake in VR. It's like you're really earning those cards.

I already have Yennifer as my voiced companion in Skyrim VR, why would you want anything else

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The greatest videogame character of all time, 2B, is finally ready for eSports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agW5oSBtFVM

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The GameTrailers narrator guy has a new series on Easy Allies where he talks about weird games you shouldn't skip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOIrvoKhoBo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Even better, it had an arcade cabinet with accurate control scheme of yanking back and forth on the dual throttles

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Macaluso posted:

2B is gonna be in Smash. 9S is gonna be in PlayStation All Stars

A2 is gonna be in Tekken

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I said come in! posted:

Sadly the sequel was only ever on PlayStation 2.

Also available on PS4 now.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oddium posted:

physical media owns

My blu-ray of The 08th MS Team showed up today I’m told that show is pretty good

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Nobody really gives a poo poo probably. Hell when I used to shop at a GameStop regularly where I used to live I was apparently the only person to ever visit the store and buy a Vita game so whenever I came back the woman who worked there would try to upsell me on trashy games and used the phrase "anime tits" regularly.

That woman is an undercover games cop she gonna arrest you for titty gaming

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That new Lara Croft looks great she can raid my tomb any day wait what the gently caress

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jay Rust posted:

Turns out that this Battletech game is Extremely My poo poo

Stomping on fools with giant robot feet

Death From Above is fantastic and should be in every mech game

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Goddamn. Mastering the Valkyries in PA of BOI is a really satisfying moment. I carved through like five of them in a night, I just wish I had more of the game left to use this sick armor with.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh it just is the Infinity Gauntlet, which is real neat but I don’t feel like you have a situation worth putting it to good use in.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

$0 is too high a price for Destiny.

Fate is just another trick of the gods, boy.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ugghhh yeah inject that poo poo right in my veins man

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I imported a Vita game from Japan in tyool 2018 I’m so excited to play Super Robot Wars X! This is gonna be so dumb!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just ordered Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match! I’m very excited to go to jail now thank you

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
-Install SkyrimVR
-Download Yennifer from Witcher 3 voiced companion mod
-Download blades of chaos from God of War mod
-Download custom voice commands mod

...BAE.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I finished God of War and I teared up at the ending that is a very touching videogame and shockingly I am very excited for the next one like goddamn BOY

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I play tabletop Battletech once a month and a session lasts 6-8 hours it’s rad

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Girls und Panzer is a very long visual novel adaptation of The Handmaid’s Tale that replaces awful rapey poo poo with the occasional World War 2 tank drifting.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like a good 100 hour epic adventure through time and space, it’s nice to get to the end and go goddamn

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I actually would like a weird Smash-like with all the weird Sony and Sega mascots throughout the ages, I think with all the contrast you could make something really weird. I’m honestly a bit tired of Smash’s roster on 3DS, having only played that one Melee and the N64 one.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The real story of God of War that goes largely unspoken is Kratos learning to cope with the shame of his past and maturing as a man to sort out what to pass along to his son and come to terms with what he’s done. A large part of their relationship is stopping toxic masculinity from taking over his son, I don’t see how this is that offensive to point out.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
God of War is actually a moms are tough game

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ever wanted to play a game that was a combination of Shovel Knight and The Deer Hunter? Have I got the game for you!

https://fourquarters.itch.io/roulette-knight-ludum-dare-41

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

al-azad posted:

The only thing you need to know about Outlast 2 is that it has a pit of dead babies.

press x to hide in pit of dead babies

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress you SNk this shits rear end

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oddium posted:

nindies are back baby. 1000 years of luigi

Wrong it’s 1000 millenniums of Wario now

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m nearing the end of Yakuza 3 and I barely did any side content because every time I got into a street fight my wife would grab the controller and beat them up then beeline to the main objective so I never even got to run a lending company

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry that owns

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Goromi is the best mom

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This week I learned my wife is a diehard subs over dubs person and I’ve never felt more betrayed in my life

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Look I just put it on in the background while I build gunpla it’s not like I can read subs and cut out parts at the same time

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

univbee posted:

My 3.5 year-old son is now really into racing games but specifically only wants to send them flying into watery abysses. Trackmania Turbo seems to work well for this task, especially with its simplistic controls, any other titles we should investigate? Doesn't matter how old or for what console I don't think. One of the Cars games would be ideal but I suspect they're too on-rails to allow you to fail in such a specific fashion.

English audio with Japanese subs, get the best of everything.

Spyhunter for the GameCube

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got a free copy of Pillars of Eternity 2 by shitposting about Star Citizen so I’m gonna play that when I return from my vacation to South Carolina tonight

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do a barrel roll takes on a whole new meaning as tragedy strikes the Slippy Cup

Accordion Man posted:

Why not just make a new F-Zero with the Star Fox characters in it?

Nintendo doesn’t make good games anymore BOOM

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

an actual dog posted:

yall are being negative star fox racing sounds rad

Yes we really need a revival of furry mascot cart racers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fortnite was successful because it’s free to play and targeted at children, not because of “personality” lol they have a straight up John Wick ripoff in there

• Locked thread