Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
It was kept alive by middle-aged men pretending to be 12-year-old girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Gavok posted:

The best Mayday Parker comic is that one-shot from Universe X where middle-aged Peter is locked in some kind of fantasy coma and May enters it to wake him up. Then she discovers that in his fantasy, he's succeeded by a son with Gwen Stacy and May has a brutal mental breakdown over it.

I hate that comic with the passion of a thousand suns.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

A Strange Aeon posted:

Yeah--I've read most of Voice of the Fire and I actually think it's pretty cool. I've been a little gun shy with his other one, since it's so long and it's already pretty difficult for me to tackle huge books.

It's worth it, for the most part.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Gavok posted:

Every time that dog Tweets a picture of itself, it becomes closer and closer to entering our reality.

I want you to know, I understood and appreciated this reference.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Squizzle posted:

Morrison's New X-Men began 17 years ago this summer, placing it as far from the present day as it is from the original Secret Wars event, the first appearance of Spider-Man's black costume, and the debut of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

No, *you're old*.

Also, re signing: Some creators will put out a voluntary tip jar. Usually anything that goes into it is used to defray costs of attending the con (meals, etc.).

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

site posted:

I would've gone bananas trying to keep track of all the characters and outfits appearing during the fights of jla/avengers 4, so kudos to busiek and Perez

Also, lol

They best part is they're punching out each other's nemeses.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Broadway is inside the loving beltway now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

So am I the only one in this thread reading East of West?

• Locked thread