Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I read and liked a lot of China Mieville’s stuff, but that’s probably cheating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Cross posting since you guys might appreciate this

Retro Futurist posted:

Alright thanks guys. Nothing on my to do list really fits his style but I’ll keep an eye out.

Also, after like a year and a half, my sleeve’s finally done!

My Jack Kirby sleeve’s all finished

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Madkal posted:

I am super jealous and want to remove your arm and swap it with my sweet tattoo-less arm.

“Plorp”

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The small shop in the dead mall here does a small “con” on FCBD that I hadn’t been to for a year or two (pretty sure they’re on year four).
I went this year and it was packed, and full of tables of local artists, nerdy crafts, and stuff like the 501st. :3:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

What a wonderfully trans friendly machine

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

A Strange Aeon posted:

Woah, I've never had any desire to get anything signed, but does it really work like that? You just show up with a dozen books and he signs them all one by one? And a bunch of people are doing this, each carting a dozen trades in their backpack?

Usually at a con or something, don’t do it when they’re out eating dinner

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I’m fine with Lindelof, but Jesus everything else sounds terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm very much interested in East of West but there's no way I'm picking it up until it finishes

• Locked thread