Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Wasn't Spider-Girl basically the only decent book from MC2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Rhyno posted:

Ha, that's what he said!

"You'd be surprised how often that happens at this height."

He talked about his at the time newborn son headbutting him in the dick, too.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Huh. https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-beer-prohibition/

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Scaramouche posted:

I don't know if Perez has some kind of dark past or anything but hearing stuff like this just makes me like him; he's a big nerd who jumped at the chance (with considerable effort on his part) to finally play with all the toys in the toybox.

He directs superhero fetish work in his off-time but like, as far as I know it's on the level, one of the last issues of Wizard did an article about it

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/05/damon-lindelof-watchmen-details/

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

When I heard that the Watchmen show was going to be set in modern day, I thought yay, it could actually be good.

When I heard Damen Lindelof was directing it, I though oh no, it definitely will be bad.

Now that I've heard it's going to be a sequel to the original comic, I'm thinking oh god, this is some kinda ending of Se7en thing where's Damen Lindelof is doing the most horrific thing he can think of to try to get himself murdered by Alan Moore.

I've been watching wrestling so long that now I kind of want someone to do a mockup of a poster for a steel cage tag match between Johns and Lindelof AND Moore and a mystery partner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

Do you think there's anyone out there whose first exposure to the Ramones wasn't hearing Blitzkrieg Bop in a commercial for a waterpark?

Mine was a skateboard video

• Locked thread