Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/993580312310534146?s=19

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Lurdiak posted:

If Sin City whiskey isn't the bitterest thing ever distilled, they've hosed up.

I spent a full minute trying to think of how Sim City might have made you so angry

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm not sure how, but I managed to pull off an A on this 20 page research paper I wrote on orientalist trends in Middle Eastern depictions in American comics.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The examples I used were: Kismet, Doctor Fate, the original Blue Beetle, the Al Ghuls, Joker in Iran, 300, the Shadow King, Dust, Ms. Marvel, Sheriff of Babylon, and Infidel.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

That's really rough.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Elon Musk has the name of a Star Wars character.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Guy Goodbody posted:

I think that if comic book creators maintained a degree of control and were guaranteed a cut of derivative works based off their comics, the way manga artists do and are, they'd be better off

Your gimmick is really played out

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

There's a bunch of Gumby in 3D comics with 3D glasses at the comic shop priced at $4 each. I think I might buy them after I get paid next week :v:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Would you leave your baby in a room with Benedict Cumberbatch's face on the wall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

It's a pretty good mini.

• Locked thread