Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I'll finally watch Infinity War and I can’t believe there are over a thousand unread posts in the movie thread, it's been one goddamn week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
Well, time to read 1200 posts.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Oh, this is just great :allears:

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Open Marriage Night posted:

My pizza overcame great fear, and was really good.

Shame about your fridge, though.

Samuringa fucked around with this message at 18:35 on May 12, 2018

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Good.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
It's like the GOTY editions of games

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/Julian_Epp/status/1000598745388584960

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
The pro-strat is to have a full-time job and just post pages online whenever you can and maybe ask for a ko-fi or have a Patreon

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm very much interested in East of West but there's no way I'm picking it up until it finishes

same but Saga. I read the first three volumes at Comixology and thought it was a good spot to take a break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Endless Mike posted:

Nope. Other than a hint here and there on specific titles (someone at Marvel once noted that with digital sales included, Ms. Marvel was outselling Uncanny X-Men), no one has really said anything substantial about digital sales.

Ms. Marvel was the bestselling Marvel digital comic for a long while, IIRC.

• Locked thread