Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

I was big into first edition x-wing up until about Scum and Villiany came out and then i ran into employment problems and fell behind by quite a bit, like up until now quite a bit.

I wanna fly some Wangs but i'm still poor and super far behind :(

This is pretty much the state in in, although I have a tiny budget for games now. I don't have any scum and villainy ships at all outside of the slave 1, so I think I'm going to try to swap the extra ships i have that aren't covered by a single conversion kit for some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Honestly the conversion kit will probably help me out since I'd rather go mono-faction anyway now that they're distributing upgrade cards in a sane fashion and I bet that kit will have a ton of 1.0 cards that came on ships I never bought.