Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

I'm fired up about this. Can't wait for more of the previews to roll out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

They sell a product, and you can continue to play 1.0 which you paid for. “I don’t have money” doesn’t mean a company shouldn’t continue to sell products.

Additionally, aside from tournaments you can probably play 2.0 without buying anything using online list builders or the app and just being smart about the new markers on the base.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

I preordered a Core Set and two conversion kits, but I'm not replacing my acrylic templates with cardboard ones and I'm not buying a new set of templates. The ones I have now will work fine, and if I need a center line on the 1 straight for barrel roll stuff I'll draw it on with a sharpie.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Everything at my FLGS is 20% off if you preorder, so the core is $31. I'll take a moving foil X-Wing and the rest of the stuff for that price.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Also some of the new models are dope. X-wings have moving foils, Y-wing model looks way better, etc.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Chewbacca's charge icon, and the Luke crew's force icon has a little triangle next to the number. Does that mean they regen those?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Some Numbers posted:

21x7= 161+30= 191 tho???

21 * 7 is not 161.