Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Raged posted:

I am so drat happy for 2.0

I am so drat sad because a lot of the people I play in my small town are stating they won’t get 2.0.

They are complaining about cost even though the pricing is awesome to convert.

Eh, I think that's maybe overly dismissive. If you like running XXX or swarms of stuff (and I do, sometimes), you're looking at multiple copies of these. Upwards of $250 worth of cardboard at retail easy to keep playing with your spaceship dolls. That's a steep re-buy-in for any tabletop game.

At least Curled Paw's awesome 2.0 maneuver templates will probably be their same reasonable price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

My office does actual May the Fourth festivities. Today I am Poe Dameron in my flight suit, with a BB-8 robot.

I should have set up X-Wing in the break room to play.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

bunnyofdoom posted:

My office (a political party) does that too, and we got an actual internet mad guy emailing us about it.

There's always one.

People are greeting BB8 with the same delight and enthusiasm they would a small puppy. :v:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Will the faction packs include medium bases where needed, or are they literally just cardboard?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I haven't really got back into the game in earnest with 2.0 even though I picked up the conversion kits for the new trilogy factions. Most of my energy has been going to Legion.

But I did have a fun time in costume as Poe at Adepticon Saturday. Sadly BB8 was under the weather and didn't want to do too much rolling without returning to the wall outlet.