Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

I think these are a lot of very good and needed changes, but given that I haven't felt the drive to play this in ages and the expense of getting 2.0, I think it's time to hang up the hat as well. I'll probably still keep my jewel like objects of wonder but that's a steep cost to get back into the game.

Also seconding that making Resistance/First Order their own thing is pretty weird unless the newer media suddenly makes a billion new ships and that's what they focus on making. Though it's a big problem in Star Wars focused games, you have so few factions to work with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

Arquinsiel posted:

I remain convinced that charge counter manipulation will be a thing sooner or later :colbert:

Also I wanna see the rules about how charge actually works when you get it from multiple sources.
This has become a thing for him in the novels, he just keeps crashing ships into capital ships and then boarding via lightsabre.

"Fly me closer, I want to hit them with my sword!"

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

Poe just gets PTL, which yeah, I guess it's okay but I liked his old ability let his ship be really survivable and have decent offense. BB8 is just a straight up downgrade.

Is there no Jess Pava anymore?