Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

I love all the gameplay changes they listed, and I'm happy enough buying a new core set for the new T-65. I only play casually these days and really don't want to buy conversion packs, so hopefully I can get by with squad builders to track that info.

e: oh right, some of the bases change size. ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

banned from Starbucks posted:

Since the official New App is gonna be basically required (and free) and the cards will have 0 points costs printed on them I wonder if they'll eventually just let us print lists off the App and bring it to tournaments instead of 30 different cards.

Yeah hopefully they see the light on this.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

lofi posted:

I've been trying to work out - a couple of the upgrade cards have the same tokens (the lightning bolts in particular). They say 'spend [bolt] to...', does that mean those are a shared pool? Or is it per card?

It's per card, charges are basically the new munitions tokens and can also limit upgrades like R2D2 to a finite number of uses.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

That's genius

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

ConfusedUs posted:

Whoa, they literally balanced the entire game around the TIE Fighter, which is unchanged. Anything whose defenses were too strong for TIEs had those defenses nerfed.

that is extremely cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Otto Xander posted:

I'm really looking forward to X-Wing 2.0. I pretty much just play casually with my 6 year old nephew who always beats me, so the quick build cards will make setting up a lot faster.

I wanted to share some reference images I made that show the new ship maneuvers and actions. I got dizzy from staring at the maneuver dial images and find these much easier to look at. I plan on making them prettier and formatting them for printing to fit in standard and mini American sleeves. I tried to correct all of my mistakes but let me know if any slipped through.

Woah, this is extremely good. Should absolutely go in the OP