Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat
Jul 18, 2006

Raged posted:

Ghost with docked shuttle and Ezra crew can attack 3 times

It's been stated that a ship can only make one bonus attack per round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat
Jul 18, 2006

Strobe posted:

Then it's not a fail, you have successfully locked your chosen target. :v:

You'd still take a stress for attempting it, it's part of the cost for doing the object. Just because you failed it doesn't mean you don't pay the costs. :shrug:

In the Rules Reference under "Fail" (page 11):
* If a red action fails, the ship does not gain a stress token. (e, fb)

As for "Lock" (page 12) it fails if no object is chosen, but I can't see anything that would let you skip Step 2: Choose another object at range 0-3.

Deadmeat
Jul 18, 2006

Slandible posted:

Is there anything like List Juggler that has lists people have been running? Trying to find new ideas on stuff I haven't tried yet.

http://listfortress.com/

Deadmeat
Jul 18, 2006

Funzo posted:

Does that B-Wing weapon say range 2-4?

According to the article, that’s the epic version. There is also a standard play version they haven’t shown yet.

Deadmeat
Jul 18, 2006
Atomic Mass Games now has an X-Wing rules forum: https://forums.atomicmassgames.com/forum/43-star-wars-x-wing-rules-questions/

It already some content. The rules tweaks that stand out are forgetting to set a dial, setting a dial while ionized and the sorta optional ability queue (this one just makes things more confusing). There's also a reversal of the Padme vs Palaptine interaction.

Deadmeat
Jul 18, 2006

hoiyes posted:

They made me a list which is now 212 points ffs.

I’m sorry I got your hopes up. I think Bossk without Zam can still be good, but I’d need to try it to see if it feels good enough.

quote:

But Guri with pattern analyser seems really fun. Especially with a coordinate HWK.

Guri with primed thrusters also looks good.

Deadmeat
Jul 18, 2006

Raged posted:

Also, does Migs Mayfield work on let's say Dengar, I shoot a torp and get to fire on another ship with the turret, then if he is shot he gets to spend a charge for a 3rd shot? Naaaa that can't be.
No, you're still limited to one bonus attack per round.

Deadmeat
Jul 18, 2006

banned from Starbucks posted:

Interesting collection of new stuff. Curious to see what falcon Poe does. Hoping its something cool and different from his current abilities.

Poe was shown in AMG's Ministravaganza a couple of months ago.

Deadmeat
Jul 18, 2006
The way it reads, Dash now gets the normal R1 bonus so breaks even at 3 dice. It’s just R0 where he only gets 2 dice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat
Jul 18, 2006
Got to play in a 8-player casual event this weekend.
First time I've been able to push plastic spaceships around for a couple of years.

Brought a bad list, had fun, finished 4th.