Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Time to get back on the oathing train with a bunch of skellingtons.

I, Lord Hypnostache, oath 10 Skeleton Warriors. Mantic 28mm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete!

Claiming Straight Edge for the pattern on these shields and Take one for the team for the whole bunch.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oh shoot, the month's almost over and I've completely forgot to oath.

Time to paint six Mantic Zombies!

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Oh shoot, the month's almost over and I've completely forgot to oath.

Time to paint six Mantic Zombies!

And the zombois are done!

Claiming Hitting the Beach since the zombies are not wearing a lot and showing a lot of skin, rotten as it may be. Also claiming Need 4 Speed

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I took this picture yesterday and completely forgot to upload it here, oops!

I, Lord Hypnostache, oath 7 Sepuchral Stalkers and 2 scratch-built objective markers.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete! No challenge this month, but I'm claiming Get the crystal for the objective markers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath these seven minis. They're by Reaper but I have no idea what any of them is actually called. There's a komainu dog, dude with two hand scythes, buff dude with a big hammer, a hobgoblin, a ninja, a robed lady with a staff and a big oni-like dude. Finding their actual product names would probably take longer than actually painting them and I'm mainly going to test out some color schemes for a new project, so I hope my descriptions are enough detail.