Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Oathing 2 Drukhari Archons and 1 Drukhari Succubus

garbage picture with Samoa time:

picture where you can actually see the models:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Corrode posted:

Oathing 2 Drukhari Archons and 1 Drukhari Succubus

garbage picture with Samoa time:

picture where you can actually see the models:

Oath Complete for these three:

Additional oath of 1 Venom:

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Corrode posted:

Additional Oath Complete and claiming Straight Edge

Ironically there isn't a single straight edge in those loving diamonds.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Zark the Damned posted:

Don't forget to make a single completion post with all models you've done this month (or at least quote your first completion post in this one) - it makes it much easier to scrape pics for the galleries if I'm not chasing multiple posts!

Corrode posted:

Oath Complete for these three:

Corrode posted:

Additional Oath Complete and claiming Straight Edge

Ironically there isn't a single straight edge in those loving diamonds.

Hope this helps :)

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Upon my oath, in June I will paint 1 Sydonian Dragoon for 40k and 1 Targor for Shadespire

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Oath Complete

1 Sydonian Dragoon

1 Targor

Claiming Hitting the Beach for my friendly half-naked berzerker, who also claims A faithful replica for matching (as much as my limitations allow) the official Garrek's Reavers scheme (https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Etb-Khorne-Bloodbound-Garreks-Reavers-2018)

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

An extremely dark oath of 1 Armiger Helverin, 5 Necron Immortals, and 3 Kataphron Destroyers

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Dr. Gargunza posted:

June Judgements! egad i'm running so behind

First Place, 3 points: Corrode

Both of your models this month have impressive color palettes, muted yet bright in the right places to draw focus. While the Chaos dude is more in line with the Jurnal theme, it's the robut and its dynamic action pose that really catches my eye.

Thanks! That's awesome :)

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Oath dubiously complete!

Apologies for the dogshit picture of the Kataphrons. I'm away from home until Wednesday and I had to finish them in the hotel. I'll update with better pictures when I'm home but I wanted to make sure I got in before month end!

Edit: Have now updated with gallery-ready pictures. I forgot all about the challenge so no point for me, but I'm claiming Take one for the team for the Necron Immortals who are a neat squad of 5.

Living Image fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Aug 2, 2018

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Grab-bag oath for August

1 Blooded Saek, 1 Armiger Helverin, 2 Deathwatch Veterans, and 2 Imperial Knights

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

And since I've had the day off today, claiming Need 4 Speed on Blooded Saek:

I would also like to claim The Daily Double for June and November (he's a buff half naked dude and his axe is covered in blood). I think this is allowed but let me know if it's not.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Zark the Damned posted:

Approved!

This is fine, don't forget to claim them with your Completion post.

---

:siren: The spreadsheet should now be up to date up to the end of July, go check I haven't missed you. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17l0uEMpeIJ9DCqQMIOo1aX39zre1NFVUiixHS8YfgBs/edit#gid=14

I will likely be working on the gallery on Sunday.

Thanks buddy. Also I updated my completion post to have pics with the username in so they're gallery-ready, I don't think the point is in the sheet though.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

grassy gnoll posted:

Second place, 2 points: Corrode

Apart from enjoying the Third Street Necrons on a basic level, you've also got some defined shading on these guys, which is way more effort than I find myself ever capable of expending on primarily-metallic things, and that'll earn points.

Thanks! I am a little bit too in love with purple and gold:

Oath complete

1 Knight Crusader, Imperial Grandeur

1 Knight Gallant, Fate of Heretics

1 Armiger Helverin, Solitary Mourner

2 Deathwatch Veterans, of the Imperial Fists and Blood Angels

Claiming the monthly bit for the sensors on the Deathwatch.

Also:

Corrode posted:

And since I've had the day off today, claiming Need 4 Speed on Blooded Saek:

I would also like to claim The Daily Double for June and November (he's a buff half naked dude and his axe is covered in blood). I think this is allowed but let me know if it's not.

Living Image fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Aug 28, 2018

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Zark the Damned posted:

Approved!

You need to edit in your previous Bloodek Saek post so you have a single completion post with everything you done did this month.

Woops forgot all about it! Will do

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Oathing for September, 1 .... idk, pit fighter thing I guess?

This dude

I converted him from the plastic Commissar (https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Officio-Prefectus-Commissar) ages ago. I don't know what he is, but he's cool and a good fit for the theme this month.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Corrode posted:

Oathing for September, 1 .... idk, pit fighter thing I guess?

This dude

I converted him from the plastic Commissar (https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Officio-Prefectus-Commissar) ages ago. I don't know what he is, but he's cool and a good fit for the theme this month.

Oath Complete

As noted on the op, converted from the plastic Commissar.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Oathing for October, 1 Captain-General Trajann Valoris

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Oath Complete!

Completely forgot about the challenge. I'll have to do an addition when I can think of what to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Dr. Gargunza posted:

:siren: September Judgements! :siren:

Third Place, 1 point: Corrode

Nice conversion work, and a very smooth palette, especially on the skin. Your photo also nicely shows off the dynamic pose from the optimal angle.

Thanks!