Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I, Yvonmukluk, oath 1 Warlord Games M4 Sherman, 1 Warlord Games Sherman Firefly, 1 Rubicon Models Easy 8 Sherman and 2 Warlord Games British Airborne Handcarts in 28mm scale, and 1 Battlefront Uparmoured 76mm Sherman in 15mm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath for August 2018 5 28mm Warlord US Airborne.

Gotta get back on the wagon.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Yvonmukluk posted:

Oath addition!

I oath a further 7 28mm Warlord US Airborne.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Yvonmukluk posted:

Yvonmukluk posted:

Oath addition!

I oath a further 7 28mm Warlord US Airborne.

Oath Complete!

Claiming Take one for the team, since these are going to be two Pathfinder squads for my Bolt Action US Airborne.

Also claiming Need 4 Speed for the 7 dudes I did as an addition.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Coming in hot for a last-minute oath!

I, Yvonmukluk, being of sound mind, do oath 4 28mm US Airborne from Warlord Games.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Yvonmukluk posted:

Coming in hot for a last-minute oath!

I, Yvonmukluk, being of sound mind, do oath 4 28*mm US Airborne from Warlord Games.

Oath Complete!

Claiming Obligatory Conversion Clinic Month, since these are arm/head/weapon swaps. The bodies are all standard US airborne, but the team on the left involved a protracted conversion process (following the instructions of a youtuber called The War Gamer) of swapping out a LMG for a bazooka from Warlord's American weapons sprue and giving the loader a spare round and the ammo punch from the same sprue. The team on the right just had arms taken from the new Warlord US Infrantry sprue. I think that both of the bazooka men and the left-hand loader also have heads from Warlord's old American Infantry kit - the standard US Airborne/new US Infantry ones proved a bit troubling to fit on with the bazookas.

Here's a photo with a pair of my US Pathfinders form last month made with the standard components:

Here's the video I used as a guide for that first bazooka team (it's the first example given in the video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPuMs1gqzr8&t=1s

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath for October 1 28mm Airfix Robogear Trooper, and 1 28mm Games Workshop Space Marine.

I'm counting the Space Marine as my Rescue Ranger model - it's actually I think from the first box of minis I ever bought (hence why the bolter's not in his hand - I apparently didn't realise you were supposed to cut off the pistol grip, so I just kind of wedged it in there), and I found him while rummaging through my bits box - the rest of his squad is lost to the warp. You probably can't make it out, but he's presently a poster child for THIN YOUR PAINTS.

Hopefully some Clean Spirit will scour that gunk off so I can paint him properly this time around. He'll be the vanguard of my Conquest Celestial Lions force.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Yvonmukluk posted:

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath for October 1 28mm Airfix Robogear Trooper, and 1 28mm Games Workshop Space Marine.

I'm counting the Space Marine as my Rescue Ranger model - it's actually I think from the first box of minis I ever bought (hence why the bolter's not in his hand - I apparently didn't realise you were supposed to cut off the pistol grip, so I just kind of wedged it in there), and I found him while rummaging through my bits box - the rest of his squad is lost to the warp. You probably can't make it out, but he's presently a poster child for THIN YOUR PAINTS.

Hopefully some Clean Spirit will scour that gunk off so I can paint him properly this time around. He'll be the vanguard of my Conquest Celestial Lions force.

Oath Complete!

Claiming Rescue Ranger for the Space Marine.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath for November 2018 12 28mm Mantic GCPS Rangers.

Unfortunately the timestamp might be a bit fuzzy, so I can redo it if necessary.

Edit:
Just took a photo with a clearer timestamp, but the minis are a bit fuzzier.

Yvonmukluk fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Nov 2, 2018

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Yvonmukluk posted:

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath for November 2018 12 28mm Mantic GCPS Rangers.

Unfortunately the timestamp might be a bit fuzzy, so I can redo it if necessary.

Edit:
Just took a photo with a clearer timestamp, but the minis are a bit fuzzier.

Oath Complete!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath 1 28mm Games Workshop Space Marine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Yvonmukluk posted:

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath 1 28mm Games Workshop Space Marine.

Oath Complete!

Did this guy as a test mini, and I think he's turned out pretty OK. If only I could overcome my terminal shakycam.