Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
For May, I Weirdo Oath ten Easterling Warriors :smaug: from Games Workshop, 28mm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Weirdo posted:

For May, I Weirdo Oath ten Easterling Warriors :smaug: from Games Workshop, 28mm.

I Weirdo add one Half-Orc Warlord from Stonehaven miniatures, 28mm. :orks:

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo Oath three Stonehaven miniatures - Halfling Death Knight, Cloaked Halfling, and Halfling Gardener (all 28mm)

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo oath six figures from Stonehaven miniatures for the month of July. They are listed as Great Tortoise, Halfling Psychic, Swan Animal Companion, Kobold Bard, Gremlin Sharpshooter, and Modron Mechanical Paladin.

Big ups to Stonehaven who accidentally gave me someone else's kickstarter minis, but told me to keep the extras after sending me the correct ones :toot:

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Additional oath! Gremlin swordsman, gremlin shooter, and jackalope (all 28mm, Stonehaven). Zenithal primed with some white to patch where the prime rubbed off.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Gonna go ahead and say Oath Failed, it's been too hot to paint but thankfully the heat wave is breaking where I am (sympathy for other melty goons).

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo oath eight mantic orcs and one Junkyard Kid from BadSquiddo games.

Kit-bashed the scifi parts with the fantasy troops, to have some post-apocalyptic orcs, and Obligatory Conversion Clinic Month for cutting off one hand to give another claw hand. Also the one guy holding his own head might count.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo Oath one grey translucent bones Death Shroud from Reaper, 28mm,

and here it is less than 24 hours later

timestamped

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Grey Hunter posted:

I keep forgetting to post this!

My thoughts exactly.

I Weirdo Oath six 28mm minis from Reaper - 2 Spirits, Dwarf Pirate, Stone Golem, Dwarf Jester, and Almaran the Gold

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo Oath two modrons from the Nolzur's Marvelous Unpainted Miniatures line.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
For February, I oath five figures from Stonehaven miniatures: male owlfolk wizard, mechanical berserker, enting, mechanical wizard, and Labrador retriever.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo oath one Buer from Antediluvian Miniatures and one Lioness from DGS miniatures, both 28mm. :nyan:

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo oath one Philethis by Reaper, 28mm (or dildo as my cousin says).

Weirdo fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Apr 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oath Complete! A numenera npc/creature, with a pretty simple design, so I tried to make its reflective glassy face into a sky-earth non-metallic metal pattern.