Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

First time participating, pretty excited!

I, Booyah-, Oath to paint the Farstriders warband for May.

Here they are zenithal primed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Oath complete!

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Schadenboner posted:

Are Stormcast heads human-scaled or are they Space Marine-sized? I've been looking for Maccabean Janissary/Noh/Comedy-and-Tragedy mask-heads and I just realized Stormcasts would work if the scale were correct.

The face itself is a little smaller than space marine helmet. Hard to say how close they are to human scale though since GW heads are just really big on average.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

What does the "jurnal" column in the oath spreadsheet mean?

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Haha got it.

I, Booyah-, oath Magore's Fiends and one Blue Horror of Tzeentch (GW) for the month of June

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Oath Complete!

Claiming Guns Out, because that Tzeentch boy is all skin!

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

I, Booyah, oath for July:
- 1 skitarii ranger
- 1 blue horror
- The pictured genestealer cult family (2 neophyte hybrids, 1 acolyte hybrid, and 1 purestrain genestealer)

WorldIndustries fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Jul 9, 2018

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Electric Hobo posted:

Second place, 2 points: Booyah

Really good black on Magore and his friends. Nice red and metals as well.

Thanks!

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Booyah- posted:

I, Booyah, oath for July:
- 1 skitarii ranger
- 1 blue horror
- The pictured genestealer cult family (2 neophyte hybrids, 1 acolyte hybrid, and 1 purestrain genestealer)

Oath complete!

Claiming Take one for the team for the kill team squad of 4 genestealer cultists and genestealer in the middle.

WorldIndustries fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Aug 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

I, Booyah-, oath for August

Three brimstone horrors (GW) and
Five Pandemic Reign of Cthulhu investigators (Z-Man games)