Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath a Khador Winter Guard Gun Carriage. This is a model from Privateer Press.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Pyrolocutus posted:

I, Pyrolocutus, oath a Khador Winter Guard Gun Carriage. This is a model from Privateer Press.

I think I'm going to have to declare my first Oath failed :smith:

Trying to bust my butt on this since it's a commission for a friend but also a lot of other stuff going for me, and it's just not yet where I want it to be. Here's my current progress for posterity, I guess.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oathing Scourge. This is a Ratcatcher's model from Steamforge Game's Guild Ball.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath complete.

No jurnal, thought about having the boils glowing but it didn't work out.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath an Adze. This is a Malifaux Neverborn model from Wyrd Miniatures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Calling it good. Did a swampy base to go with my Adze's swampfiend nature.