Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Conan the Librarian
Mar 1, 2006

I drink zee beer from zee glass but das boring, das boot? ew yeah das more like it keep pouring
I, Conan the Librarian, do oath these five (5) Ork Boyz and two (2) Ork Lootas from Games Workshop in 28mm.

The most observant among you may notice that there is one less Ork head than body, I'm counting on getting a package of heads later this month, at which point I'll add the requisite head to complete the lucky 7th Ork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conan the Librarian
Mar 1, 2006

I drink zee beer from zee glass but das boring, das boot? ew yeah das more like it keep pouring
I, Conan the Librarian, oath these two (2) Ork Boyz for the month of November

I'm hoping to try out a couple of different paint schemes on these test figures and if things go well oath quite a few more this month.

Edit: Fixed images to thumbnails.

Conan the Librarian fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Nov 7, 2018

Conan the Librarian
Mar 1, 2006

Oath Complete! Finished these first two Boyz, I need to get them based but I'm still waiting on new 32mm bases to arrive so thats in the indeterminate future.

Also, I'm going to try and reinforce success with this Oath addition! of six (6) Ork Boyz for Warhammer 40,000 by Games Workshop. These are the AoBR Ork figures if anyone cares.

Conan the Librarian
Mar 1, 2006

Welp, November oath failed! I suppose I knew that bumping up my oath late in the month was risky. Hopefully the boss doesn't krump me for that one.

Being eternally optimistic I, Conan the Librarian, do hearby oath to paint these eight (8) Aeldari Guardians and one (1) Aeldari War Walker by the end of this year! It feels much better to say end of year, definately achievable.

Conan the Librarian
Mar 1, 2006

Oath Complete!

*Phew* I used up all the runway on this one. Of course, as I'm taking pictures I'm finding things I want to clean up and add but I was able to get these 'finished'. Lots of stuff I'd love to change in a perfect world but this get me moving towards a tabletop army. Also, I need to decide how I'm going to finish my bases. I'm leaning towards snow over dark brown grass but I haven't spent the time to build test bases and get a method and result I'm happy with.

I am really enjoying my home brew variant Biel-Tan scheme as cuts down on the amount of white I need to paint while giving me room to practice fun shades of green. If anyone has tips I'd love to get feedback.

Conan the Librarian
Mar 1, 2006

I, Conan the Librarian, do hereby oath to paint these miniatures you see before you in the first month of the year 2019. They include four (4) Eldar Guardians, one (1) Eldar support weapons platform, and two (2) Ur-Ghuls from Blackstone Fortress, all in 28mm by Games Workshop.

Conan the Librarian
Mar 1, 2006

I, Conan the Librarian, do hereby oath to complete painting and basing this one (1) Aeldari War Walker figure by Games Workshop in the month of March, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conan the Librarian
Mar 1, 2006

I cratered that last oath like a 737 MAX 8, I'll have to pick up the slack this month.

I, Conan the Librarian, oath to complete these two stands worth of HRE Dragoons for By Fire and Sword in 15mm produced by the Polish company Wargamer.