Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001

President Beep posted:

Im looking for a bezos box, it cant be redu (thats japanese for red) or any ebay color. It has to have prime shipping (thats japanese for 2 day shipping) and has be be tama (balls) shaped. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be fulfilled by amazon. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's tama [balls] shaped). And it would be nice if it came with matching packing tape (WITH "amazon prime" printed on it). OH! and it CANNOT have any elon musk pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of a 1996 honda accord, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bezos box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it wasn't "buy it now", and i dont want my money to pay for standard shipping (it might get here late and i would not like that)

classique

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
clown man keeps loving my city

miss when dumb patents were his worst offense

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I think I'm done being mad about amazon for now but jeff benzo still has a funny clown name

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
jeff “ben kingsley” bezos

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

jeff "bedtime for bonzo" bonzo

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
lol

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
j-boze

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

bazooooo and youuu

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

beef jezos

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Moderators, please, I’d like my username changed to “Beef Jezos”. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

President Beep

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

President Beep posted:

Moderators, please, I’d like my username changed to “Beef Jezos”. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

President Beep

beep jezos

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

that's president beep jezos to you

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

please, president beep jezos is my father.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

honestly I'll bet we see a lot of "bedtime for bezos" headlines when jeff eventually gets sent to prison for tax fraud

George
Nov 27, 2004

lol he's a job creator tho

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

the rich don’t go to prison for white collar crimes, he’ll get toothless fines at worst

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I can dream man

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

I canceled prime and won't order anything physical fulfilled by amazon since reading about that story.

Amazon's also halted construction on an expansion in Seattle pending the head tax vote, a proposed tax that will effect large corporations in Seattle and will fund homeless shelters and subsidized housing. Amazon is of course throwing an enormous hissy fit, but being a city tax I get why people are against the measure, its so easy to build over in Bellevue.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
send the homeless to work in amazon warehouses. problem solved.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Shaggar posted:

send the homeless to work in amazon warehouses. problem solved.

They're already graciously let some of the people they've displaced live in part of one of their buildings (with a separate entrance of course). So why not just go full indentured servant and ship them off to their warehouses, sounds like a solid plan.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

amazon warehouses are also great for mental health, so double win for the homeless

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

ADINSX posted:

They're already graciously let some of the people they've displaced live in part of one of their buildings (with a separate entrance of course). So why not just go full indentured servant and ship them off to their warehouses, sounds like a solid plan.

yeah makes sense to me. they enter the door and drop into a shoot that dumps them into a train cart which delivers them to the warehouse far out of town.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Jeff blowzos

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

:o

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

jeff beezo

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
every time bezos tries to wear a bowtie it starts spinning around in a circle.

George
Nov 27, 2004

gently caress all clowns but especially this one

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
actually, his name is Jeff Bezos.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

more like .gif blowsus

:rolleyes:

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
🤡 *HONK HONK* 🤡

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
jeff beezus

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Jeff BeefOS

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

despite everything, jeff bezos still has a funny name.

George
Nov 27, 2004

worth a bump

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Biff Jizzos

pram
Jun 10, 2001
juff b'zos