Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Juff bleeblos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Jup Bloopis

pram
Jun 10, 2001
jerf embezzlos

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
hep baezos

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
We are disappointed by today’s City Council decision to introduce a tax on jobs. While we have resumed construction planning for Block 18, we remain very apprehensive about the future created by the council’s hostile approach and rhetoric toward larger businesses, which forces us to question our growth here. City of Seattle revenues have grown dramatically from $2.8B in 2010 to $4.2B in 2017, and they will be even higher in 2018. This revenue increase far outpaces the Seattle population increase over the same time period. The city does not have a revenue problem – it has a spending efficiency problem. We are highly uncertain whether the city council’s anti-business positions or its spending inefficiency will change for the better.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

jeff amazon ate my bezos

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

We are disappointed by today’s City Council decision to introduce a tax on jobs. While we have resumed construction planning for Block 18, we remain very apprehensive about the future created by the council’s hostile approach and rhetoric toward larger businesses, which forces us to question our growth here. City of Seattle revenues have grown dramatically from $2.8B in 2010 to $4.2B in 2017, and they will be even higher in 2018. This revenue increase far outpaces the Seattle population increase over the same time period. The city does not have a revenue problem – it has a spending efficiency problem. We are highly uncertain whether the city council’s anti-business positions or its spending inefficiency will change for the better.
maybe if the seattle government would actually make decisions instead of referring every conflict to "the voters" and then starting over...

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Gazpacho posted:

Biff Jizzos

nice to see him in a walk on role in solo

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
jenf bezel

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

uh hun, and how much of that was paid to the city of Seattle?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
tbh seattle's government is notorious for prolonging debates over years until people sign onto a plan out of sheer exhaustion

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i wonder how much of seattle geoffrey could buy outright if he wanted to

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Some day Juff has to learn: bloopazonianis are people too! Are you listening to me Bloopis??

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
jeb! blues brothers

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
jimmy beezy

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

tryna get a jeff beezy

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

jeff bezoar

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
mods, rename multinational megacorp 'amazon' to 'the bezos bazaar'

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

AtomD posted:

mods, rename multinational megacorp 'amazon' to 'the bezos bazaar'

Same except "Bloopmart" or possibly "JuffBloopis.com"

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
beezos basta
put him in a box
deliver it to me
and put him on my cock my cock my cock my cock my cooooock
beezy on my peeny
and sauce-a on my balls

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
oops! just bessos

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

josha kosh b'zosh

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
ffej sozeb

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

dont say it youll summon him

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the real secret of prime :ninja:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

leave it to bezos

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

President Beep posted:

the real secret of prime :ninja:
the shover drone will protect you

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
jesse bazonga

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

jimmy on my beezy
and a employees in the balls

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

beezos basta
put him in a box
deliver it to me
and put him on my cock my cock my cock my cock my cooooock
beezy on my peeny
and sauce-a on my balls

no my joke is pastas

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

President Beep posted:

leave it to bezos

Please don't post the mayor of bellevue's economic policy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ADINSX posted:

Please don't post the mayor of bellevue's economic policy

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
ordered something on prime, it will be here Friday!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i really do love prime.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Shaggar posted:

ordered something on prime, it will be here Friday!

What are those linen lounge pants you posted a while ago? Still needs-fitting?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
These: https://www.amazon.com//dp/B002KMJGJM

And yeah they're super comfy and now that summer is arriving here in maine its time to break them out. They're eligible for prime wardrobe so you can try them on for free and return them if u don't like them! (not likely!)

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Shaggar posted:

These: https://www.amazon.com//dp/B002KMJGJM

And yeah they're super comfy and now that summer is arriving here in maine its time to break them out. They're eligible for prime wardrobe so you can try them on for free and return them if u don't like them! (not likely!)

idunno... the reviews make it sound like they shrink up real bad in the wash

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
dehumanize yourself and face to tommy bahamas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

akadajet posted:

idunno... the reviews make it sound like they shrink up real bad in the wash

they don't but also they're linen so you aren't supposed to put them in the dryer

• Locked thread