Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Hey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Grilled some burgs myself to watch this trashketball game

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i watched sonatine again

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i havent listened yet but shes good. i wish new grouper album was longer qq

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i watched tatami galaxy recently

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

gl gonzo you dirty dog

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

nier was my personal game of 2017. lovely stuff

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

do any of yall use letterboxd?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jackie D posted:

Caps year

pft eat the poop

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

star wars

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Haha....Another one gotten by the funny guy

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Thanks for selling me New Vegas a few years back I enjoyed it

i don't remember this. you're welcome from whoever you're thinking of as i'm sure they'd be happy knowing your enjoyment

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

oliviers is really good but it's not a 1:1 adaptation if that grinds your gears

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NienNunb posted:

It's not Hamlet and it's not strictly an adaptation but everyone who is into Shakespeare needs to watch Orson Welles' Chimes At Midnight. Its a masterpiece.

orson welles, get this.. is good

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

all of his fat dumb rear end characters are great. harry lime obv steals that movie but i can't get enough of fat orson

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i watched high and low tonight by coincidence. hadnt seen it before.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

hulkamatt's 'Hands were tied" by sba who absolutely hated anything that wasn't people talking about the correct sport in the correct thread

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i watched tampopo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

good boys and girls deserve the best, and that includes a peaceful end.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i've been slowly making my way through the MCU like a good consumer and idk. hard to understand how people can feel fervently about them in either direction.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

well that's a lie cause i Fervently hate RDJ and all his dialogue

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

gremlins 2 : the new batch office theme

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ChrisBTY posted:

- A little known game called 'Rings of Power' for the Genesis. An early (and kinda bad really) effort by an obscure company called Naughty Dog.

Theres boobs in this if you press the right button :mrgw:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

my man.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Soup

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Started playin xeno gears

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

so far it's eva the game which is alright

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

im having a lot of fun with celeste

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

I'm glad. She always seemed like she'd be a fun person to hang out with.

i was talking about a video game. hahaha!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

rockets bitch

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NickRoweFillea posted:

7 man rotation with pj tucker playing 44 minutes, this is what d’antoni has been waiting for

i want them to win this series, but i really posted that to give our friend foochs a smile in his grim times. may we all look for virtue as he does.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jackie D posted:

Caps year

wasn't worried

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i watched all the cronenberg movies last month & shivers is a highlight of his early stuff for sure.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

loved him in half baked

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Male. Bi. Unix. posted:

what i want to know is what moron working in disney's pr department didn't say "hey, noticed you made a bunch of lovely tweets, why are those still up"

obviously resurfacing them was done in bad faith but the posts also were bad and this is a place where, in addition to saying, "i disown these tweets i made" you can literally disown them by deleting them forever, years ago, when you get hired by disney

edit: also james gunn himself is already unfathomably rich and therefore will never suffer any serious consequences otherwise associated with getting fired so genuinely who cares other than disney shareholders, who probably should be mad because in addition to the thing i said up there, lmao folding to mike cernovich??

they were deleted years ago

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it's ok. i think they're pretty disgusting things to say except for Jerkloose which i laughed at. and a couple of others. but them being deleted + already apologized for before he even directed galaxy 1, + years of not saying any crap like that. just adds a wrinkle to it all. add in nazis and it's quite the mess

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

idk man. by 100% of accounts he's done everything "right" according to performative outrage people (which i'm one of). his multiple apologies over the years for the same things have always come off as completely sincere, with years of actual evidence towards being a changed person. obviously they're disgusting jokes but idk. when someone reforms and does things the right way and is still ousted cause of alt-right nonsense it's a worse taste in my mouth than making kidfucking jokes.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Take discussion of Cernovich to D&D (or possibly Cinema Discusso for the James Gunn stuff) where it's more relevant, this thread isn't the place to thrash out this topic and the less I have to read about a shithead piece of trash like Cernovich the better.

official general thread but not too general. thanks for stifling conversations, yet again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

He is once again completely right and you are once again being an obnoxious tool. They have a place for that, it's called D&D.

why have this thread at all then?