Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Discuss whatever you want that you dont want to post in the weekly WWE or monthly MMA thread.
Ill start: the new GOW is cool, i wish i had more time to play It.

Be respectful and have fun. Or not. Its Up to You!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im really sleepy

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The point of this thread is not Talk about wrestling. But ok i Guess, im not a.mod

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I cant, im not a mod

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

reignofevil posted:

I demand the general thread have a general manager.

Im am.

PYF song that reminds you of a girl who wasnt good for you but for some loving reason you still miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWX7rBV4Yx4

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dont put spoilers

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i didnt like pillars of eternity, it felt outdated and i didnt care about the story? i guess im more a witcher 3 guy and i hope cyberpunk 2077 releases this year

that rdr2 trailer loving sucked

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This scene is better than every super heroe movie ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnYE2uFZEWk

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillars and Tyrany story didnt grab me.

What im saying is Obsidian stop loving around and make Alpha Protocol 2 while we wait for Cyberpunk 2077

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fart blood posted:

Ya know what’s a good show? Married...with Children.

I never understood Al, Peggy was hot as gently caress. Why they had such a bad relationship? idk

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont know

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The novels are good and its a shame how Yen-Ciri is (not) portrayed in the Game

#teamyen

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alexis did well leaving that piece of poo poo team

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So after 13+ years of being a loving idiot my dad finally got fed up with me and told me to gently caress off.

I have to look for a place to live so i guess i have to stop the " being a loving idiot" part or drink myself to death on the new place? idk

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

That sucks, sorry dude. :(

im sorry about my dad, he is such a nice dude and dont deserve such a gently caress up like me

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess so but yeah alcohol is definitely a problem.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thank you, i currently pay a place in another region. A good house where i lived with my brother, he currently lives there.

This loving city, i hate it. There is nothing else to do than drink. Im just tired of making my folks sad. I have a good job, im not an idiot. Its just the loving bottle.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont have insurance, hell i dont even have a contract. Im a independent worker and if i wanted insurance my salary would reduce like 27% because the goverment tax 10% my pay and i have to pay healt, insurance company and all that crap.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im deflecting the issue because i think that i can control my drinking habits but i cant.

Also a coworker is accusing another one of sexual assault and i, as the boss, have to deal with the issue.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have went to AA. The problem is that in my hosed up brain i think that im not like those losers, i have a job, friends, family, whatever so if i just could handle my drinking i will be OK. The problem is that i cant and im hurting myself and most of all my parents.

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 14:56 on May 4, 2018

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah drinking hast give me anything positive in my life.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The worst thing about being an acoholic is that you push away people who really cares about you and replace them with people who isnt good for you. At this moment in hanging around with people who also drinks a lot, use drugs and all of that. I think thay i really have to be alone atm but i cant say no when they come calling me. Its a really stressfull situation

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thank for the words everyone. Im afraid that im going to die if i dont do something about my Life. Im not in a good place right now and its funny in a sad sort of way because i have all the tools right now yo be Happy, have my own place but im loving It Up because i have a problen with the drinking

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VJeff posted:

Give your alcoholism several kendo stick shots, one DDT and send its rear end to the undercard, Gonzo.

I mean if Jake and Scott Hall got better i think im still in time to do something with my life before its too late.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Are there outpatient programs or lower cost counseling options you could pay out of pocket?

Im going to try A.A. money will be a problem while i relocate but with time i will search psiquiatric counseling

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is mom`s cat

Im going to miss her

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mgsv loving sucked

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im watching ragnarok right now

jeff goldblum is amazing
holy gently caress cate blanchett

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Leaving las Vegas is a good movie

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy gently caress Infinity War

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so this friday i have a bbq at work and need excuses to tell a coworker that i dont want to go to the after party without telling him that tomorrow i start a alcoholism treatment and psiquiatric counseling.

excuses...go

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 8, 2018

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dead Money was awesome and dark as gently caress. Old World Blues is amazing.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I loving murdered benny so fast he didnt have time to shoot me

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

weekly font posted:

I can't believe they finally gave you fuckers a genchat. Thanks for nothing Hulkamatt.

you are welcome

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will fight to the death to defend this thread.

My theme song is Angel of the City from the movie Cobra.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Today i started going to a psiquiatrist for my alcohol problem. Wish me luck friends.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OldTennisCourt posted:

The only MCU movie I actively dislike is Thor 2 because it has the worst bad guy in any comic book movie, and I'm counting Batman and Robin.

Iron Man 3 Mandarin.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
God of war is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont care for obsidian trowback rpgs, kickstart alpha protocol 2 GOD DAMMIT