Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

you get ryse son of rome instead, master race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

its coming out a couple months after the demons souls and tokyo jungle pc ports.

knack collection in 144 fps

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
*scratching belly* meh, id get it in a humble bundle i guess, the $1 tier

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

elf help book posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

lol

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

i am sad that ryse, son of rome, is not very good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

cock hero flux posted:

i am sad that ryse, son of rome, is not very good

We all are, cock hero flux.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just think, if RYSE: Son of Rome delivered on the promises from the pre-release trailers, we would all be looking forward to the Son of Rome himself going to toe-to-toe with Halo and Marcus Phoenix in Microsoft All-Stars Battle Royale.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

In Training posted:

Just think, if RYSE: Son of Rome delivered on the promises from the pre-release trailers, we would all be looking forward to the Son of Rome himself going to toe-to-toe with Halo and Marcus Phoenix in Microsoft All-Stars Battle Royale.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just hear me out on this one, gang: Marcus Phoenix, Ace Attorney

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Just hear me out on this one, gang: Marcus Phoenix, Ace Attorney

marcus phoenix has trouble adjusting to civilian life after the end of his military service

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Microsoft's short-lived Tony Hawk clone Ride Your Skateboard Expertly, Son Of Rome.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PCucks paying 1800$ for a videocard due to yospos farming refusing to pay more than 50 cents for a game ftw

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

When we reach peace and the Console Wars finally end my greatest hope is a team-up between Link, Kratos, and Ryse

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*waits 6 months for pc release* Time to run a diagnostic to tell me how diarrhea shitly this weaboo port is, guaranteed it's some bix nood hurf durf fuckwadery.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

When we reach peace and the Console Wars finally end my greatest hope is a team-up between Link, Kratos, and Ryse

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PCucks paying 1800$ for a videocard

with crypto mining it pays for itself, it is a sound investment

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

goferchan posted:

as long as moms are only willing to buy one console for their children, peace will never be an option

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PCucks paying 1800$ for a videocard due to yospos farming refusing to pay more than 50 cents for a game ftw

i'd have picked up ff15 already but it needs like 100 gb of space and i only have a 256 gb ssd ;-(

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

cock hero flux posted:

with crypto mining it pays for itself, it is a sound investment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'd have picked up ff15 already but it needs like 100 gb of space and i only have a 256 gb ssd ;-(

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*waits 6 months for pc release* Time to run a diagnostic to tell me how diarrhea shitly this weaboo port is, guaranteed it's some bix nood hurf durf fuckwadery.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

worth it

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

these are the kinds of things that i say to myself as i purchase and play video games

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
every time a pc gamer does the “why do you make me hurt you when i want to love you” thing where its like Ugh... DEVS, I WANT to pay money for your product. But when you release it broken, without FujiPro P8 Wide Color Gamut support, NO support for unlocked aspect ratios, NO small batch physical release for the fans.. I have no choice

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

every time a pc gamer does the “why do you make me hurt you when i want to love you” thing where its like Ugh... DEVS, I WANT to pay money for your product. But when you release it broken, without FujiPro P8 Wide Color Gamut support, NO support for unlocked aspect ratios, NO small batch physical release for the fans.. I have no choice

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i think this whole argument could have been averted if someone had pointed out that ryse: son of rome, was actually only a timed xbox exclusive and has been available on steam [and possibly ps4?] for several years. but its too late now...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i has'd you 21:9 support but i ated it ;3

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"why do games all suck now" *goes back to solely using $2000 gaming pc to watch fortnite streams*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

"why do games all suck now" *goes back to solely using $2000 gaming pc to watch fortnite streams*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

i think this whole argument could have been averted if someone had pointed out that ryse: son of rome, was actually only a timed xbox exclusive and has been available on steam [and possibly ps4?] for several years. but its too late now...

i brought it up exactly because its on pc

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

i brought it up exactly because its on pc

thank you

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i has'd you 21:9 support but i ated it ;3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

• Locked thread