Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PCucks paying 1800$ for a videocard due to yospos farming refusing to pay more than 50 cents for a game ftw

I want to laugh at this but it just makes me angry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i only played the original trilogy and 2 was the clear stand out to me. idk why those games get a bad wrap they're just goofy fun poo poo

I dont think they did until the new game was coming out and they needed the narrative that Kratos was a bad man from an embarrassing game series so it would be really profound when he says “i like my son more than i like dismembering people”

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

This game is just Darksiders

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is the first interesting thing I've heard about it so far

Its like Darksiders if it was a live action original netflix series

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

at least mgs4 has actual camera angles during cutscenes

lol yeah like why is one take a good thing in games? Cool i get to see all this poo poo from the same boring gameplay angle now instead of creative well considered angles that show off the action and details of the levels design :thumbsup:

its not like a one take has to be a well rehearsed and perfectly shot performance its a video game. they just spawn the models in

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

I like the video game one take aesthetic bc it's the only form of animation where it's possible to do without a bajillion dollars, and one take cinema is just live theatre which is boring. But I don't need every game to look like God of War (2018)

What?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

yakuza 0 has more expressive cutscenes that are practically visual novels with camera angles and simple canned animations

yeah and they dont even animate peoples eyes or eyebrows

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hey get this: every fps game is one take

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Agreed. But... maybe I'm being too rough on the new God of War. Feel like maybe giving it a chance for some reason now

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

The 3 visual modes available exclusively for PS4 Pro users: Performance, Resolution, and Treasure

lol

• Locked thread