Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if i was a saudi oil prince i would have asked for abyss just to see if that led to wwe buying tna

oh also wwe is a propaganda machine now lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

*cut to woman in the crowd*

jerry lawler: puppies, haha!

*jerry lawler is executed*

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

have his theme start with a plane crash but have people cheer for it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

which is why you... just make him a goddamn face from the start. have Cena and the other top guys side with him and be like "yeah, most muslim people are totally fine," and have the people trying to fight that be the most unlikeable dickbag heels on the roster (JBL would have been a good choice around the time).

and just to make absolutely sure he gets over as a face, have him be the absolute most boy-scout-ish, nicest, most wholesome person of all time. like, book the motherfucker to just be absolutely impossible to hate on any level. have him shake hands with his opponents after he beats them and cut post-match promos about how much he respects them and how great it was to get to share the ring with them. have him cut promos about how much he loves his pet corgi, Sparkles, and then have an angle where JBL threatens Sparkles. make it very, very clear that Hassan is completely right that Muslim people shouldn't be discriminated against.

(also, put a wrestler who's actually Middle Eastern and who can wrestle better in the role preferably, but intelligent booking could have smoothed over both things.)

just have the rock come out and say 'personally, i think 9/11 was good. from the first plane ALL THE WAY TO a second plane has just hit the twin towers.' the crowd'd chant rocky rocky

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

the fact that you think "muslim people shouldn't be discriminated against" and "9/11 was extremely good" are equivalent or even remotely similar thoughts kind of worries me

i dont think that. i am making a joke about his tna theme literally starting with a plane crash. or daivari's did, anyway, i forget if hassan had a tna stint.

• Locked thread