Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Taking money to do a glorified house show is one thing but they are actively shilling for the KSA calling them "progressive". It's absolutely disgusting. Look at that one guy in the discussion thread who came to WWE's defense by basically saying colonialism and exploitation is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Vince: "Linda, I have a pitch for Donald that will help finally get Roman Reigns over...."

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

Love to promote my progressive and free society by arresting political prisoners.

The Saudis are so progressive! Torturing and executing LGBTQ people, slavery/forced labor, but hey women can finally drive (with a male chaperone)

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Politics aside I'm still baffled as to why people shell out 10 bucks a month for such a lovely product. If you're really dying for wrestling content you could watch CMLL for practically free and get NJPW world and pay less. Especially now that they're likely going to start charging more for the network

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Yeah it's basically all window dressing. Their real strategy is trying to spur the growth of non-fossil fuel industry in order to sustain long term wealth for the royal family while westernizing just enough to maintain their autocratic power and keep the people happy enough so they don't revolt

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 04:07 on May 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

If arresting Women's rights advocates isn't "progressive", I don't know what is!! gently caress the WWE

• Locked thread