Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Go Horse.

Does anybody have Eddie Olczyk's hot betting takes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

geeves posted:

Can Weir and Lipinski replace Pierre McGuire in the booth for the Pens / Caps game tonight?

They did do stuff with ice skates. I'll allow it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MORE HORSE!

More dirty horse.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I think they need to include a 100 word essay from each of the horses' owners in the program as to what the hell the name of their horse means. Failure to provide a quasi-coherent explanation is grounds for disqualification.

"I gave our horse running in the Preakness the name Willy Sharted Himself because my uncle in 1979 named a horse Gus hosed Alice and laughed so hard that he had an accident. That pinnacle moment in our relationship was what inspired me to invest millions of dollars in horse racing and I felt desperate to fit in so, instead of naming my horse Chad or Andy or Bill or RuPaul, I wanted to pay homage to my uncle's bowel disaster."

runoverbobby posted:

Best horse clean horse.

Aerodynamics! :science:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Whore rear end hat trick time?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

https://nypost.com/2018/06/02/triple-crown-hopeful-justify-could-fetch-six-figure-stud-fees/ $150k per lay if Justify becomes triple horse, and only $50-75k if he loses. Though tapit only won the derby and commands more than American pharaoh, so who knows!

Six long days to horse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMuYfScGpbE

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I am pumped Raylan Givens done won all the horsey things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

You wouldn't have liked Gronk randomly driving his party bus onto the track and throwing an obnoxious party at the finish line? (Me either.)

THANK YOU JEESUS.

Ok, never mind, this isn't cool anymore. :colbert:

• Locked thread