Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I've watched BattleBots with my son pretty much his entire life. He is 15 now, and this year my 4 year old watched his first episode with the start of this season. It is hilarious how much he absolutely loves it. Not just the matches, like every second of it. He and I have been marathon-ing BB 2.0 and the first two seasons, and he thinks it is the most amazing thing ever.

I ended up buying him the little remote control bots and arena and it got delivered today and it is pretty drat fun. They even have break away pieces and the weapons work fairly well too.

Here he is with Tombstone and WitchDoctor, Beta and Minotaur are still shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Propaganda Machine posted:

That's the best, he must be stoked. Was it expensive?

$50 for the arena with WitchDr and Tombstone from Walmart and another $50 for Beta and Minotaur. It was going to be a Christmas present but to be honest I wanted to play with them before that so...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hexbug-B...1a1&athena=true

Here is a video of them all going at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuspEL6LDRw

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Wasn’t Chomp self targeting or something?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Did they say that this is only halfway through the season? Last year was only 10 episodes and the year before was 6.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

SO does Last Chance Rumble have all 6 bots in it at once

That’s how it it works in pro wrestling. I hope Duck wins it.

• Locked thread